Open Gym Premier (OGP) provides camps, club teams, leagues, tournaments and training to dedicated basketball and volleyball players. OGP has earned a reputation for providing quality coaching and innovative, well-organized youth sports events. Based in a 90,000 square foot headquarter facility in Anaheim, CA, OGP opened satellite locations in Ladera Ranch, CA and Oakland, CA in 2022. With a team of over 100 employees, OGP has the infrastructure to transform youth sports and has received several awards for impact, growth and workplace culture including Orange County Business Journal Best Workplace in 2022, and Orange County Register Top Workplace in 2021 and 2022.
OGP continues to expand with programs and events across the West, serving over 50,000 players and 5,000 teams annually. Amidst this growth, management remains mission-centric, focused on helping amateur players and teams and revolutionizing the youth sports ecosystem.
- Assist tournament director with executing event operations and staffing
- Ensure all game courts are properly setup and games start on-time
- Assist tournament director with basic administrative tasks
- Oversee the team awards distribution
- Work experience in club basketball preferred
- Timely and detailed oriented
- Must be available on weekends
- Own or access to a laptop
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- High School Diploma required
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume to [email protected].